Learn Danish Online when and where it suits you
Danish Online is a flexible and effective learning programme for you, if:
- You possess a high level of independence and self-discipline
- You wish for a highly effective and flexible tuition
For the best results of the online courses, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 12 years of schooling
- Ability to learn and comprehend instructions in English
- Good computer skills
- Ability to spend 6 x 45 minutes per week on learning Danish
Objective and schedule
Danish Education 3, modules 1-5 are available in Danish Online. Danish Online combine classes with ordinary classes once or twice per semester, concentrated primarily on spoken language, including pronunciation.
Each module lasts 12-18 weeks (dependent on your level of progression) and consists of 6 weekly lessons. Each module has a final module test.
If you meet the requirements for free tuition at a language school then Danish Online is free. If you do not meet these the requirements then you are kindly asked to contact us.
You can find Danish Online here.
Enrolment and information
Counsellor Hans-Jørgen Mikkelsen
Tel.: + 45 41 73 81 08