Learn Danish Online when and where it suits you
Danish Online is a flexible and effective learning programme for you, if:
- You possess a high level of independence and self-discipline
- You wish for a highly effective and flexible tuition
For the best results of the online courses, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 12 years of schooling
- Ability to learn and comprehend instructions in English
- Good computer skills
- Ability to spend 6 x 45 minutes per week on learning Danish
Objective and schedule
Danish Education 3, modules 1-5 are available in Danish Online. Danish Online combine classes with ordinary classes once or twice per semester, concentrated primarily on spoken language, including pronunciation.
Each module lasts 12-18 weeks (dependent on your level of progression) and consists of 6 weekly lessons. Each module has a final module test.
If you meet the requirements for free tuition at a language school then Danish Online is free. If you do not meet these the requirements then you are kindly asked to contact us.
You can find Danish Online here.