The purpose of CLAVIS is to help people increase their language proficiency. We contribute to integration and intercultural co-existence – at workplaces, educational institutions and in society in general.
CLAVIS is an independent non-profit teaching company. We have more than 30 years of experience in teaching Danish as a second- and foreign language.
CLAVIS offers a broad range of Danish courses that can be organized according to the needs of the individual participant, company or municipality.
We offer education and consultancy support within the following areas:
- Language training in a variety of languages
- Danish language training for foreign workers and students
- Danish language for foreigners in general
- How to maintain young bilingual students in the educational system
- Training in language, culture and work market for refugees and immigrants
- Danish training for traumatized refugees and immigrants
- Job seeking for foreigners
- Intercultural competency
All teachers of CLAVIS hold a university degree or a teacher college degree, as well as a special education in teaching Danish as a second language. We offer a training program to our teachers to make sure that they keep updated with the latest research in order to offer the best teaching possible.
Welcome to CLAVIS - the key to language and competence.