To-do list for your exam – what you can and what you cannot do!
There are a lot of things that you must remember, when you are going to an exam in Test in Danish. We will give you a survey of what you need to remember, and what you can and cannot do under the exam.
BEFORE the exam
- The exam start at 9.00 am and it is very important to be there well in advance, latest at 8.30 am, so you can find your place, show your legitimation, hand in your phone and get your things under control. Therefor leave well in advance and expect all kind of delays in the traffic. It is better to be one hour ahead than 20 minutes late, because then you will not get in for the test. So, we cannot say it enough times: expect delays and leave home well in advance.
- It is important that you have a valid photo-ID, so we can see that it is you. If you e.g. have changed your name, and have not received your ID yet, then make sure to have proof for the name changing. Without the valid photo-Id, it is not possible to participate in the exam.
- Phone MUST BE turned off and put in the bag or under the table. It is not enough to have it on silent og airplane-mode. It will be considered as cheating if you are touching your phone during the exam.
- Smartwatches MUST be taking off and put together with the phone. If you want to be sure to have a watch with you to the exam, then bring a normal watch.
- Dictionaries must be brought but NOT written in them. It will be checked before start. During the first part of the test, you cannot use your dictionary, so they must be put under your table.
- Jackets and bags mot not normally be near the table. But in these Corona times, your jacket and bag can be under your table, but you cannot take anything from them during the exam.
UNDER the exam
- The first and last 15 minutes of the exam, it is NOT allowed to leave the room – not even if you are done or need to go to the bathroom. This is because there must be silent to start the test and to complete it, and it will disturb if people are walking in and out of the classroom.
- If you need to go to the bathroom, have questions are if you are done with the exam, you must raise your hand. You may NOT just get up without permission. If you leave the classroom without permission, is will be considered as interruption of the exam, so sit still, until you have talked to a exam invigilator, that will give you permission to get up and leave the classroom.
- Before you leave, your test must be signed by an exam invigilator.
- Do not talk to each other during the exam. If we find out that you are trying to communicate with another student, it will be considered as cheating, and you cannot complete your exam.
- If you have written notes on your hand, arm, in you pencil case or anywhere else, is will be considered as cheating.