Roskilde - Copenhagen - Aarhus
New online classes, CLAVIS Connect (online tuition) - DU3 - first tuition day:
Module 5: January 2020 - week 2
New CLAVIS Blended (classroom - online) - DU3 - first tuition day:
Module 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays - January 2020 - week 2
CLAVIS Online is Danish tuition designed for you that wishes to get the best result in the shortest possible time. The tuition is for students at Danish Education 2 and 3 (DU2 + DU3).
We offer three different types of online tuitions. CLAVIS Blended, CLAVIS Connect and CLAVIS Global - read more below.
Common for all our online tuition is that the teacher regularly gives feedback on assignments. The tuition can be streamed and reviewed and the course is completed with a state certified examination.
CLAVIS Online programme is for students who
- require a high degree of flexibility
- are disciplined and can work independently
- can read and understand instructions in English or basic Danish
- are accustomed to working with IT
- are capable of and willing to invest a minimum of 6 weekly hours learning Danish.
To attend online tuition you need to have
- a laptop / PC with headset and microphone in a good quality
- a fast internet connection.
For students who want to receive both class and online tuition. Class tuition once a week - 2,5 hours (including breaks) and online tuition 90 min. once a week.
For students who only want to attend online tuition from work, home or maybe from abroad. Tuition twice a week 90 min. per session.
For students who want the possibility to choose between participating in person or online from work, home or abroad. Tuition twice a week 2,5 hours per session / lesson.
NB! You have to pay user fee and deposit prior to course start Payment terms