CLAVIS Online programme is designed to give you the best possible results in the shortest amount of time. The programme is for students at Danish Education 3 - DU3.
The offer includes two weekly online classes of 75 minutes and a self-study program with a variety of online tutorials, tasks and materials and the possibility to stream the tuition whenever it suits you. The course has a duration of 12-16 weeks. Feedback and evaluation is offered on a regular basis, and the course is concluded with a language test developed by The Ministry of Integration and Immigration.
CLAVIS Online is for students who
- require a high degree of flexibility
- want acces to an efficient, rewarding learning environment
- want to learn Danish via English
- are disciplined and can work independently
- are capable of, and willing to, invest a minimum of 6 weekly hours learning Danish.
Your participation requires:
- That you set a minimum of 5 hours aside to learn Danish every week
- You can learn Danish via English (or Danish) instructions
- A computer and a headset with a microphone of a good quality
- A fast internet connection
The Danish Education is free for you when you get a referral to The Danish Education by the municipality. If you are an employee or a student you have to follow the conditions of the Module Unit Card "klippekort".
International employees and students, who register for the Danish Education will be charged a deposit of 1.250 kr. The full deposit will be refunded when you have passed the module test, or you can choose to have the deposit transferred to the next module. The deposit will be refunded at the latest when you have completed your Danish Education with a final exam.