CLAVIS Online - free Danish Education online
CLAVIS Online are free Danish lessons for newcomers who wish to get the best result in the shortest possible time. To participate you must be living in Denmark, be over 18 years old, having a CPR number and the right to The Certified Danish Education.
We will provide you with an education of high-quality and flexibility at one of the country's largest and oldest language schools.
Welcome to online tuition
CLAVIS offers Danish Educations at Danish Education 3 at all 6 modules. All our classes are taught by experienced and skilled online trainers.
The offer includes:
A total of 4 lessons of live tuition twice a week via Zoom
24/7 Access to CLAVIS’ learning platform with online tasks and – material
The possibility to watch or re-watch the recordings of the live tuition on demand
The offer is aimed students at Danish Education 3 who can work independently and practice Danish between classes.
Participation in online tuition requires:
- That you can spend at least 5 hours per week improving your Danish skills
- That you can learn Danish via instructions in English (and/or Danish)
- A computer and a good quality headset
- A fast and stable internet connection
- You must actively participate when you join online classes. We expect you to sit in a quiet environment – and without having guests joining class.
This offer will provide you with:
- At module 1 & 2, we use CLAVIS 'own self-developed beginner material. In addition to a basic vocabulary and the basic grammar it will provide you with an extremely good ballast for Danish pronunciation.
- An intensive Danish course with fast progression through the practice of four main disciplines: Oral- and written proficiency, listening- and reading comprehension.
- Access to a learning platform with a variety of relevant materials (nice to know) as well as a specific course room with selected materials (need to know) targeting your specific level.
- Theme-based live tuition providing you with knowledge about Danish language, society, and culture through texts, video, news, and music.
Private Danish language course
If you are no longer entitled to join the Danish Education or living in outside Denmark. You can pay for the lessons. You have to pay for the entire course before course start. Please contact our departments for more information.
The Danish Education is free for newcomers, as your municipality is paying.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Deposit: The deposit of 2.000 DKK must be paid prior to course start. The full deposit will be reimbursed when you complete the modules with a test within a certain timeframe or when you take the final exam. Read more about rules for reimbursement of deposit.
NB! You have to pay deposit prior to course start Payment terms