Fast Track Danish
- Do you want to learn Danish fast and have fun while learning?
- Do you want to sound like a Dane when you speak Danish?
- Are you ready to work hard?
Then Fast Track Danish is the way for you to learn Danish. With our unique teaching method combined with extensive homework you will learn to speak an almost flawless every day Danish in only few months.
Finish your Danish Education within 18 months. The Danish Education DU3 consist of 5 modules before you will be ready for the official Prøve i Dansk 3. If you follow our program with no breaks you’ll be ready for the test within a year and Studieprøven within 18 months.
Our study program offers you:
- Flexibility: You have show up for classes twice a week. The rest of your Danish acquisition, you can do wherever and whenever it suits you thanks to our unique online study program.
- Fast progression: We know what it takes to learn to speak Danish fast and well. We have selected the exercises and instructions that will enable you to learn fast and efficiently.
- Focus on pronunciation: A good pronunciation is the key to successfully speaking Danish with Danes. And our philosophy is this: anyone can learn to speak Danish with no or hardly any accent.
Classes with high homogeneity
We ensure that all students in your class has the same level. In that way you will learn Danish with students whose level and progress match your own.
What do we expect from you?
- Time and discipline: This course is only for students who has the time and the discipline to work up to 12 hours per week to prepare for class. Our teaching method is based on memorization and repetition and it presupposes that you have the time and actually want to put a lot of effort and dedication into your homework.
- Presence in class: To learn Danish fast and well you must show up at classes. Our teaching method is so intensive that you cannot be absent more than twice during a level. If you are absent more than twice you will repeat the level and that way your progression will be slower.
- A good English level: The beginner classes are in English. Our teachers will give you a thorough introduction to pronunciation and grammar in Danish, so your English must be sufficient enough to understand these instructions.
If the above appeals to you and you can meet our requirements we would be happy to have you onboard.
WORK HARD - HAVE FUN - LEARN FAST
User fee, deposit and the Module Unit Card (for self-supporting residents only)
User fee: Self-supporting residents will be charged a user fee of 2.000 DKK. The user fee includes a full module on one of the state certified Danish Educations along with a final module test or Danish Exam, where the level is equivalent to the standards of the European Council (CEFR).
Deposit: The deposit of 1.250 DKK must be transferred prior to course start. The full deposit will be reimbursed upon completion of a module or after completion of the Danish Education.
The Module Unit Card: Foreign employees and students will be assigned to a Module Unit Card. one unit pr. module.
NB! You have to pay user fee and deposit prior to course start Payment terms