Registration and start
If you would like to learn Danish at CLAVIS you can contact your local municipality or your local state employment office (Jobcenter). They will refer you to Danish Education DU1, DU2 and DU3 at CLAVIS. You also have the opportunity to contact CLAVIS directly or use the sign up form below. Upon referral we will invite you for a personal interview. In order to determine the tuition plan that suits your current level as well as your needs.
You can begin learning Danish soon after the referral and personal interview.
Danish language course
There are different requirements for signing up for Danish language courses. Read more about Danish Education DU1, DU2 and DU3
Danish module overview
CLAVIS offers a broad range of Danish modules and Danish Educations. Get a quick overview.
A good start at CLAVIS
To get the best possible start at CLAVIS and the best results out of your Danish language lessons, Below is an overview of what to expect from CLAVIS and what CLAVIS expects from you as a student.
You can expect:
- To begin learning Danish immediately
- To receive high quality tuition
- To participate in classes that meet your requirements
- To follow a schedule that fits your personal programme
- To be offered a test wheniver you are ready - Danish Education 1, 2 or 3
- A steady attendance level of a minimum 85%
- That you participate actively during lessons
- That you do your homework
- Ongoing feedback and evaluation from you / Tell us how were doing!
- That you attend the mandatory module test
Contact a counsellor for more information
You are always welcome to contact one of the counsellors at CLAVIS to discuss your options.
Pernille Hvalsøe Kjær
Phone. +45 22 40 29 99